Friday, December 23, 2016

Wind Spirit

 photo Wind Spirit.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

 
Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork by ©Enamorte at CDO

Font
Wallows

My Supplies



............................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!

Open my supplies and shift D
Close original

Starting at the bottom layer 
Colorize the mask to match your tube

On the rectangle layer you can either colorize again to match or use a paper of choice
To use paper just float the rectangle and invert then paste paper and crop

I left the text layer as it is but feel free to change color or blend mode to suit you

Repeat the same steps for next rectangle
I gave my second rectangle a texture using paper texture filter from filters unlimited - stripes but this is totally up to you

For the Frames 
Float then contract them by 3
Invert
Colorize
Add Noise

Paste image layer with the bg and crop to fit below the large frame layer

For the boxes bg layer
Colorize to match again and then
float and crop different parts of the close up tube in the boxes

Move ornament to where you like it.

If you get confused at all along the way just look at my tag for help.

Add name and give it a bevel of choice
I also added a slight noise to mine

Add copyright info

Crop & Save

Good Luck and I hope you enjoyed this tutorial.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this beautiful tutorial
    and for the supplies. ♥

    ReplyDelete