Wednesday, May 25, 2016

🍃 Spring Frolic 🍂

 photo spring frolic.png

This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.

Supplies Needed


Tube
Artwork by ©Alena Lazareva at CDO

Font
Aphrodite Slim Contextual

Filter
Xero - Fritillary

Animation Shop
Optional


....................................................................


Okay, let's get started
Remember to save often!!!



Open new canvas 600 x 250

Fill with outline color of choice
I used #e4b611
Add noise at 40

Add new layer
Float
Contract by 2
Fill new layer with color of choice
I used #9b5dad
Duplicate twice
Apply filter to all three layers 

Top - 5,30,10,4
Middle - 5,30,10,5
Bottom - 5,30,10,6

Now make canvas bigger
I made mine 800 x 800 but doesn't really matter as long as there is room on all sides of tag

Paste your tube
I used the flowers part on my tube and pasted them around to make extra flowers
as you can see on my tag

Add name

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Once you have everything how you like it .

Close top two bg layers

Copy merge and paste into AS

Go back to PSP and  repeat until all 3 layers are in AS.

Save as gif.

Crop and Save

 photo spring frolic.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment