Saturday, June 15, 2013

Beach Beauty

 photo BeachBeauty-1.png
This tutorial was written by me and for those
who have a good working knowledge of psp.


Supplies Needed

Tube
Artwork used ©Barbara Jensen - Exclusive Tubes at CDO

Font

Head Case


Cluster Frame
HERE

Filters
Lokas - Gel






Okay, let's get started.
Remember to save often!!!


Open cluster frame
Shift D
Close original
Re-size canvas to 800 x 800

Using selection tool select area just bigger than the opening of frame
Add new layer
Move below frame
Fill with gradient of choice
I used 
#41a3a7 and #74b531

Paste mirrored close up tube
Delete
Select none

Change tube blend mode to overlay

Now paste tube
Place where you like it and duplicate
Move bottom tube layer below and top above frame

On top tube use eraser tool and erase part of knee so she looks like she is part in frame

Use my tag as guide if needed

Add name
Apply gel effects 

Add drop shadow to layers

Add copyright info

Crop & Save




2 comments:

  1. I would love to know the name of the song and artist that comes on when I come to this site!! it's beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry I never saw this comment until now so not sure what song it was. The name is in tool bar at bottom so if you hear it.

    ReplyDelete